- Conceptualize, design, and create dynamic VFX systems for both 2D & 3D assets including: character FX, UI, and levels;
- Collaborate with designers, artists and engineers to design and implement those VFX;
- Optimize your VFX to budget, test, measure and strive to improve performance;
- Contribute to new techniques and workflows;
- Take ownership and responsibility of your output.
- FX reel required;
- Unity Shuriken FX editor experience required;
- Extensive experience with VFX editors and particle systems;
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop;
- Ability to conceptualize abstract concepts into impressive on-screen visuals;
- Ability to create complex FX while staying performance efficient;
- A keen eye for motion, compositing, timing and animation.
- Shipped PC/console games;
- Experience with PopcornFX;
- Experience using Github or similar version control software;
- Experience with Unity cameras and layering system;
- Experience as an animator, modeler and/or texture artist a plus;
- Knowledge how to construct shaders or experience with Shader Forge a plus;
- Knowledge of AfterEffects and/or other compositing software a plus;
- Working knowledge of Maya or similar 3D authoring packages.
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 18 business days (or 24 calendar days) of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave.
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.