Hard skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of pipelines on the creation of assets for games(high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art etc).
- Ability to use 3D packages and other tools for creating art content (Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, etc).
- Experience with game engines (Unity, UE etc).
- Ability to work and create technical documentation.
- Experience in the video game industry.
As a plus:
- Experience in creating extensions and plugins for Digital Content Creation tools (Maya, Max, etc).
- Knowledge of high level coding language (Python, MEL, C#, etc).
- Experience with shader development in a game engine (Unity, Unreal Engine, Shader Forge, Amplify Shader Editor, Shader Graph Unity).
- Able to communicate effectively with artists, designers and programmers.
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative.
- The ability to adapt to and innovate new styles and techniques.
- Real passion for playing and making games.
- A great ability to think creatively in order to overcome technical challenges.
- Collaborate with 3d Artist and Developers to create and integrate assets into the game engine.
- Responsible for optimizing the assets and validating the games for the game.
- Improve existing pipelines and search for opportunities to optimize them.
- Help develop improvements to animation processes and pipeline.
- Develop and maintain tools and extensions for 3D packages taking into account their convenience and performance.
- Creating tools in Art Assets pipeline and tools in the game engine.
- Keeping the project's assets up to date.
- Collaborate with developers and testers to find and solve game problems (Profiling).
- Establish and enforce naming conventions within assets, tools, and workflows.
- Integrate new technologies (internal and external) into art workflows.
- Participation in the creation of guideline for the project.
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 18 business days (or 24 calendar days) of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave.
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.