- Create in-game animations with low turnover time, including bipeds, quadrupeds, and mechanical structures.
- Assist with the design and breakdown of animation to phases based on game mechanics.
- Create animation rigs, skin weighting, support 3d artists by advising on topology & deformation.
- Preparation of keyframe animations.
- Setting up animation trees and animation blending in Unity.
- Research and implement in-engine dynamic solutions such as hair, cloth, ragdolls, etc.
- Help develop improvements to animation processes and pipeline.
- Meet project deadlines in a timely manner without compromising aesthetic quality.
- Very good knowledge of Maya.
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, structure, dynamics and character motion
- Understanding of animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Ability to work in a range of styles, from humorous/cartoony to realistic, maintain the appropriate style over the course of a project.
- Experience with rigging and skinning 3d character models.
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder and motion capture.
- Experience with state machines and motion trees.
- Experience with MEL or Python scripting.
- Passion for video games and for animation in general.
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 18 business days (or 24 calendar days) of paid vacation per year
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.