- You will be working with one or more teams of Developers, QA, Artists and Designers.
- You will be responsible to support your team to successfully complete the sprints on a task level, supervision and quality control during the development process.
- You will be responsible and take ownership for the agile development processes and it’s ceremonies such as sprint preparation, planning, execution, monitoring, retrospectives, etc., according to project and team needs.
- You will help the development team in maximizing efficiency and productivity of our development by clarifying questions, eliminating obstacles and supporting the team in any possible way.
- You will continuously develop workflow optimizations towards utmost efficiency, customer satisfaction, quality and motivation in the team and encourage сollaboration and coordination between all roles and functions of the Scrum Project.
- You will maintain project documentation as well as the collaboration and task management software.
- You will organize, moderate and protocol meetings and workshops.
- You take care of proper knowledge sharing in the team and maintaining their self-organized approach.
- You have profound experience in the implementation of software development projects according to agile methods (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban) and you know task management systems like JIRA etc.
- You have relevant experience as a Scrum Master supported by a Scrum Master Certification.
- You have experience in leading a team of technical specialists and you are a servant leader highly focused on the team needs.
- You have compelling communication as well as interpersonal skills and you are a team player who assures collaboration and assures satisfaction of your peers.
- You have excellent self-organization skills, high attention to detail and a sense of responsibility especially when complying to deadlines.
- You have self-confidence and an outcome-oriented personality.
- You have an attitude of always improving, yourself and your team, and sharing knowledge.
- You have experience in participating in complex entertainment software development projects.
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills.
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 18 business days (or 24 calendar days) of paid vacation per year.
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.