Junior Technical Artist
Hard skills and Experience:
- Experience with assets workflows, assets configuration, asset management in Unity or other game engines (UE, Lumberyard, Stingray etc).
- Ability to create technical documentation.
- Knowledge of pipelines on the creation of assets for games (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art etc).
- Ability to use 3D packages and other tools for creating art content (Maya Blender Photoshop etc).
As a plus:
- Experience with version control systems.
- Experience in the video game industry.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative.
- High level of responsibility and accuracy when performing tasks.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Collaborate with 3D artists, designers and developers to import and configure assets in the game engine.
- Keeping the assets up to date in the project.
- Keeping the asset related project documentation up to date.
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 18 business days (or 24 calendar days) of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave.
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.