Game QC/QA Tester
- Previous working experience as a Game Tester is preferred.
- Well knowledge background of a testing theory and process.
- Experienced in creating user scenarios and choose test data.
- Experienced in writing detailed and accurate bug reports; be able to prioritise them for fixing.
- Experienced in working with bug- and task-tracking systems (JIRA, Mantis, etc.).
- Have an understanding of how games are put together and how the different elements of a game contribute to the playing experience.
- Keen observational abilities, along with good logical and analytical reasoning abilities.
- Knowledge of main software development methodologies.
- Have excellent communication skills, including tact in dealing with other members of the team.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Be persistent and patient.
- Be able to play games for long periods.
- Have a passion for game playing.
- A good standard of English (both written and verbal).
- Finding and reporting bugs in games during the different stages of development of a video game.
- Creating and usage of software testing artifacts.
- Testing games, ensure their quality and playability.
- Finding all the game flaws before it goes public.
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 24 days of paid vacation per year.
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.