- Develop ideas for gameplay and progression systems to create compelling gameplay loops at both a macro and micro level throughout the player life-cycle;
- Create math models for game systems (economy, progression, loot, procedural weapon and gear generation, etc.) to ensure a well-balanced player experience;
- Designing, prototyping, iterating and polishing in-game levels, including level layouts, scripting enemy encounters and other gameplay elements using proprietary tools in Unity editor;
- Working closely with our gameplay programmers on prototyping, scripting, iterating and polishing game systems and features;
- Balance and tweak AI behaviors and other gameplay parameters to engage the player at a moment-to-moment level;
- Work closely with UX/UI to design wireframes and paper prototypes;
- Create and maintain design documentation, both high level concept documents and low level user stories.
- 2+ years experience in the games industry working as a Game Designer or Level Designer for a shipped product;
- Extensive knowledge of video games and gaming industry, specifically in the Tactics, RTS, MOBA genres, as well as works of art, such as movies, architecture or visual arts, to be used as reference for crafting and communicating original ideas;
- Excellent understanding of game design fundamentals, game balance, statistics, in-game economy and player motivations;
- Excellent understanding of level design fundamentals including level flow, engagement, structure, pacing, environmental storytelling, testing, etc.;
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience with game editors and game design tools;
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and verbal.
- Shipped PC/console games;
- Basic level of programming in chosen programming language or very good technical scripting skills;
- Experience designing content and systems for Tactics, RTS or MOBA games;
- Experience using Github or similar version control software;
- Modding experience.
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 24 days of paid vacation per year.
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.