Environment 3D Artist
- Creating concepts for both architectural and organic natural environments;
- Creating high poly sculpts and low poly in-game models based on original concepts;
- Creating original textures using various tools and middleware;
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality;
- Work with the Art Director and Designers to establish the overall look for a level;
- Collaborate with level designers to layout and build player experiences;
- Maintain the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Art portfolio showcasing environments and organic props;
- Demonstrated expertise in asset creation, level layout, and art principles including, direct and indirect lighting, color theory, composition, staging, and appeal;
- Proficiency in Maya, ZBrush, and Photoshop;
- Comfortable working in a variety of art styles, ability to strictly follow required art style;
- Originality and creativity, high attention to details;
- Ability to perform well under pressure and deliver work in a timely manner;
- Passion for video games.
- Shipped PC/console games;
- Experience with Unity, UE or other game engine editors is a plus;
- Experience Creating Shaders for materials with textures generated for PBR lighting;
- Experience with Algorithmic’s suite of Substance tools;
- Experience with SpeedTree Modeler is a plus;
- Knowledge about Level Design is a plus;
- Modding experience.
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 24 days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave.
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.