- Creating in-game animations with low turnover time, including bipeds, quadrupeds, mechanical structures and other objects in our games.
- Creating animations for in-game cutscenes and shorts.
- Working with Designers, Modelers, and Art Directors to bring our characters, environments and other objects to life.
- Assisting with the design and breakdown of animation to phases based on game mechanics.
- Meet project deadlines without compromising aesthetic quality.
- Very good knowledge of Maya.
- Knowledge of Unity TimeLine Editor.
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, structure, dynamics and character motion.
- Understanding of animation pipeline and processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Ability to work in a range of styles (from humorous/cartoony to realistic), maintain the appropriate style over the course of a project.
- Experience with rigging and skinning 3d character models is a plus.
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder and motion capture is a plus.
- Experience with state machines and motion trees is a plus.
- Experience with MEL or Python scripting is a plus.
- Passion for video games and for animation in general.
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 18 business days (or 24 calendar days) of paid vacation per year
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.