- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development as 3D Modeller specializing in character / organic modeling using Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush
- Demonstrated proficiency in traditional hard-surface poly modeling techniques
- An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling
- Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group
- Proven problem-solving / prototyping ability
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Self-motivation, superior communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- passion for video games
- Portfolio with relevant artistic skills required
- Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album).
- Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so
We offer you:
- An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
- A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- 18 business days (or 24 calendar days) of paid vacation per year.
- English language lessons.
- Company doctor.